In the Mail: Christopher Drummond Beauty Duo-Phase Hydrating Concealer

Friday, January 2, 2015 - Posted by Unknown at 12:51 PM
I have had this concealer for awhile because many green beauty lovers speak highly of it. I have been using the color light for the past year and was getting low so when Christopher Drummond had a 30% off sale I decided to order a new one. Here I want to show the difference between my old concealer and my new one which has been repackaged. I ordered the Duo-Phase Hydrating Concealer in Light and received a sample of the Finale Finishing Powder #195 Neutro Neutral.

My old Christopher Drummond Beauty Duo-Phase Hydrating Concealer Light, My new Christopher Drummond Beauty Duo-Phase Hydrating Concealer Light, Finale Finishing Powder Sample #195 Neutro Neutral. 

The old packaging was 7 gm and came in a pump container. The new packaging is 8.5 gm or .3 oz. of product with a squeeze tip application. 

On the left you can see much more product comes out of the old container. The new packaging will probably make it easier to avoid waste, but it was definitely more difficult to get the product out of the packaging. One noticeable difference is the new packaging holds more product and this did not raise the price of the product! This concealer retails for $22.50 so more product is definitely wonderful! The most important thing to note here is that the packaging switch has not changed the quality and color of the product, which is important to me as this is my all time favorite concealer! On the right I swatched the Finale Finishing Powder, which is darker and yellower than the concealer and provides more color than I expected from a finishing powder.

In this photo I am wearing the Duo-Phase Hydrating Concealer Light all over my face and have put the #195 Neutro Neutral Finale Finishing Powder on the left side of my face. There is actually quite a bit of color in this finishing powder and it is definitely darker and yellower than the Light concealer. As you can see the concealer does an excellent job of covering the redness on my face. 


This note was included to explain the difference in packaging.

As I stated before, this is my favorite concealer ever. I will continue to use and purchase this concealer no matter how it is packaged, but I hope this post might help anyone who is curious about the packaging change. If you are considering purchasing this concealer I highly recommend it! I purchased my concealer from christopherdrummond.com.